I Nestlé Professional Competition
On May 13th was performed for the first time at ESHOB the I NESTLE PROFESSIONAL COMPETITION aimed to our students.
Each participant performed two products made of the Nestle Professional basic products: Chocolate Mousse and Panna Cotta
People in charge of assessing the working were:
- Josep Mª Figuerola- Technical Manager for Nestlé Professional
- Enric Duaso _ Business Manager for Nestlé Professional
- Jordi Mani – Culinary and pastry technical advisor for Nestlé Professional.
- Júlia Blazquez ( Alumni Prom 1995) = RBA Editions. Director of Lecturas Especial Cocina Makazine
- Daniel Orobitg ( Alumni Prom 2006) = Partner-director of Auditgourmet Consulting
After assessment by the jury the winning recipes were:
BEST RECIPE: Adriana Álvarez Artasona
BEST PANNA COTTA: Jordi Castro i Ripoll
BEST MOUSSE: José Carlos Zafra Ibañez
Nestlé Professional is an organization dedicated to serving food and beverages, mainly has the following ambitions:
- Using the perception and recognition we have as a global brand to bring new business ideas to our clients.
- Establish working relationships even more intimate with you in the food service
- Using the strength and reliability of our brands, products and systems to help you generate profitable growth in their business and achieve greater customer satisfaction.